Ephesians 6:11-12, "Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:14-17, "Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
Think"Are you battle ready?" We are all in a war! You may be in a battle with an individual at work or school, with yourself, or with someone on social media. But, they aren't your real enemies. Your struggle is against a far greater foe: the devil. He wants to isolate you, lure you into fighting your battles on your own and, ultimately, cause you to miss out on God's best for your life. But here's the good news. God has given a strategy to be battle ready!
- The Belt of Truth– Learn and live out God's truth in the Bible and it will hold your life together.
- The Breast Plate of Righteousness– Stand with confidence as you live out the truth! You've been made righteous with God through Jesus Christ.
- Feet Fitted with Readiness – Stay on your toes as you live with purpose! You are ready to share him with others.
- Shield of Faith– Use your shield when attacks come! Stop every dart of doubt by trusting Gods plan and what he says about you!
- The Helmet of Salvation– Live without fear because you know your future is in Heaven.
- Sword of the Spirit (Bible) – Use this powerful offensive weapon to see through the devil's lies and respond with the truth.