Proverbs 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."
Think"Who you are when no one's looking is who you REALLY are!" Sometimes the most important work we need to do is the work no one else is even aware of. But it's work that matters because it affects every area of our lives. Have you ever heard the saying, "you are what you eat"? We've all been taught that you get out of your body what you put in, and that feeding it healthy food makes it work, look, and feel better. The same principle applies to our heart and mind. Think about the media you are consuming every day:
- What social media accounts do you follow?
- Whose posts are you liking?
- What music are you listening to?
- What series are you binging on Netflix?
- What websites are you browsing?